We were asked to provide landscaping and grounds maintenance to a street which is part of a six-home affordable housing development.
FM Group were delighted when the client approached us to deliver the maintenance landscaping to this development. Our teams worked hard to plant the gardens with a variety of trees, shrubs and climbers including trees , shrubs and climbers.
The grounds maintenance works carried out include:
- Cutting and edging of grass areas including amenity, verge and conservation
- Pruning, weeding and cultivation of shrub beds
- Cutting of amenity and rural hedges
- Controlling weeds and moss on hard standing areas
- Assisted gardening services for sheltered housing customers
- External cleansing of parks and open spaces
- Horticultural displays, including planting and watering of annual bedding, hanging baskets and planters
- Specialist Weed Control